Monday, February 28, 2011

A Journey Worthwile is not Always Easy

Well I am doing great following my Herbalife Plan. Maybe some of you can relate to this.


I have been on Herbalife for 3 weeks and have seen some awesome results! I lost 17 pounds in the first 2 weeks and 3rd week weigh in is comming up on Wednesday. I feel better than I have in years! My whole attitude has changed and I feel happy. But its not always easy. I have a habit of self sabotage. So inbetween my delicious shakes today I had my famous cheese toast which basically when you break it down is 4 pieces of white bread, 4 pieces of processed cheese food, and a hlf a stick of butter. Its really tasty but a good way to an early heart attack. I took an extra herbalifeline but I dont really think it works that way.


So then when I do these crazy things I get really down on myself and when I get down on myself I tend to make things worse by eating a whole pint of ice cream. I really would like to get some people together who have the common goal of loosing weight and getting healthy. I really need all the help I can get. And it would be nice to have someone to talk me off the ledge every now and then. And of corse I would return the favor! If any of you are interested in supporting eachother please leave me a comment with your contact information and hopefully we can get a group together have online chats blogs, whatever it takes.


    So Im not going to stay down because I know any journey worthwile is not always easy!! I will continue on with my Herbalife Plan and weigh myself on Wednesday. If this week I dont have the best results well that's OK.


If you want to start your own journey to "Get Healthy" Click Here for all the support and weightloss help you need.


Herbalife is a great way to loose weight and get ready for Summer check out Herbalife Products here


To read more about me and my journey click here


keywords: Weight loss, weight loss support, getting healthy, look great for summer, lyfestyle change, Herbalife, weight managment, weight gain, get in shape,

No comments:

Post a Comment